Monday, January 12, 2009

More Status Reports

I haven't wished everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year yet. I'd like to, but before that, I need to get some things out of the way.  
  1. Had my lungs checked for bugs. I've always had problems with my air-exchangers, you see. I'm waiting for my results with (say it, say it you ham!) bated breath.
  2. Spent new year asleep. Just like Christmas.
  3. Loking forward to some R&R on the Chinese new year. Heard tell it happens at the tail end of this month.
  4. Dex El is working on a writing module for his Language Center.
  5. Dex El has been dog tired most days, more so than usual.
  6. Dex apologizes to the friends he can't see this month or last. Everyone's busy, hard to track down.
  7. Dexter hasn't really felt Christmas since before last year.
  8. Dexter is turning t i  y f  e.

A belated Merry Christmas, everyone. May you have a decent New Year. 
 

No comments: