Monday, October 11, 2004

Fringe Living Alone?

It occurs to me that I may soon have no beautiful woman about whom to feel very blessed. I will either--

1. prematurely expire from a preventable disease or some act of human stupidity; or
2. she will "wise up" and leave me for someone better equipped to protect her future progeny.

Whatever happens, happens. Life is too short for me to cry over spilled milk-- now or in the forseeable future. One thing is certain: If she leaves, I'll never be able to call anyone else Honey again. Unless that's her given name.

Maybe I should start looking up Kristin-clone. Or maybe I oughta be a Man's Man instead? Scott Bakula is kinda cute...

2 comments:

joelmcvie said...

Your blog entry shows that you have enough self-awareness. That's a good first step.

Now YOU need to "wise up" and stop your #2 line of thinking if you REALLY don't want to end up living alone on the fringes.

Not even Scott Bakula can help you on this one.

The_Evil_Dex said...

Too true, McVie. Too true. :)