Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's all good for Eigokyoushi Dex El

The new teacher evaluations have come in and my students are "velly velly happy." I can only come to the conclusion that I'm doing something right. Now, if only the wrinkles in my personal life were as easy to deal with and write off.

Actually, being a teacher in any field isn't as easy as it looks. You need extraordinary levels of patience and often you have to take the work home with you. I dislike taking work home with me. I want to leave the work as far behind me as possible.

I'd like to think that beyond--
  • indulging in the puerile desire to prove that my computer-generated penis-car can move faster than someone else's computer-generated penis-car playing Need for Speed in Cainta;
  • proving that I can too have a team of battle-worthy Zoids who can kick major ass (also in Cainta);
  • being the Oscar the Underpaid Copywriting Blogging Paralegal Grouch (in Quezon City);
  • occasionally checking on my granddaughter, practicing psychiatry without a license with Patient X
  • and pining for Tina
--I have a life.
I do; I just don't know what to call it.


New Stuff in the Pipeline
for Dex El

We're making new modules for off-line students here at IELTSHerp. It promises to make rearning Engrishee less painful. Work will begin for the new DVD for the latest Clavier recital. I am itching to get reacquainted with my old girlfriend Maya, as well as to resume my truncated education in ...Education. I just need to get my hands on six thousand more bucks worth of disposable income.

Now to find the time...

And I can't wait to get into another Starbucks. (Tell you about that later).

No comments: