Thursday, January 03, 2008

Fringer's Work Report (Jan 03 2008)

Status: Strung Out

I guess this would fall under my "bad day" posts. Though it's really more of a "long day" post, when you think of it. What's bad is that as I type, this day's not really over yet.

Got a project I would sooooo much like to dump but my perverse sense of honor is keeping me from dropping it like so much unwanted airport luggage. There will be no profit in this. Meanwhile my other projects are moving at a glacial pace.

I need to cram stuff into a disc (actually two discs) and I'm waiting for a friend to hand me disc #2 so I can fill it and take it to my client.

* * *

By the way, a friend's artwork looks a damn sight better now that it's framed. Not that it didn't look good on its own, mind you. I just hope I have the strength to take it to the client who commissioned it tomorrow, where it's supposed to go.

Meantime I have to wait a few days for my own work to get properly framed and ready for delivery. I'm hoping I can get the framers to do this a little quicker.

I want to sleep. I want to bother some friends. I want to eateateat.

In other news my deviantArt site has, as of 10:00 p.m. tonight, been hit 4000 times. Not that it's really a big deal, but I like celebrating the little things.

Alright. Back to work.

No comments: