Thursday, August 05, 2004

Survey

"Welcome to the 2004 edition of getting to know your friends and family. What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it onto a new e-mail that you'll send. Change all the answers so they apply to you, then send this to a whole bunch of people including the person who sent it to you. You already know some items about your freinds and family - this might add just a bit more..."

Your name: Dexter Lira

1. What time do you get up?
Anywhere from 0530 to 1200

2. What/Who(?) do you consider your worst enemy?
"The Man"; myself.

3. Gold or silver?
Gold, silver-- does it matter? I'd appreciate a hoard of either.

4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Spiderman 2

5. What do you usually spend most of your free time on?
Sleeping, reading, computer games, writing, watching TV

6. What do you have for breakfast?
Recently been craving salads. I eat whatever is on hand, which isn't much.

7. Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with? Generally speaking?
People who remind me by their very existence of how far I have to go professionally, financially or otherwise. It's not personal. The people in question have just been assigned as symbols, extensions of "The Man." I only hate the pain of being compared to them though.

8. What or who inspires?
Nietzsche; Rand; Jesus; Buddha; Anna; Gel; Bonsai; Uma Thurman

9. What is your middle name?
Sebastian

10. Beach, City or Country?
All of the above.

11. Favorite ice cream?
Am partial to strawberry and mango.

12. What do you do to de-stress? Or what do you give yourself as a treat?
Eat; blog; play computer games; write; I still ogle girls when last I checked

13. Favorite color?
Blues and neutrals, specifically blond wood.

14. What kind of car do you drive?
Used to drive a Kia Pride. Someday, I'll drive a RAV 4

15. Favorite sandwich?
SUBWAY BMT! I defy anyone to buy me a more massive, more delicious sandwich.

16. What characteristic do you despise?
In myself? Impotence-- not the sexual kind.

17. Favorite flower?
None, really. Am partial to roses and chrysanthemums as symbols though.

18. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Museums around the world. The Paramount Lot. Would like to visit Smithsonian Institute, Hong Kong Science Museum, etc...

19. Scent or smell most pleasant to you?
Food. Glorious, beautiful food.

20. Favorite type of clothing?
Cotton shirts, special fabrics (most look good when draped over me) slacks, sandals, laceless formal shoes.

22. Favorite Day:
Any day in February

23. Red or white wine?
Officially, it's red. But it "turns your teeth purple." I'll go with white.

24. What did you do for your last birthday?
SMSed friends about it. Had various meals with different sets of friends throughout the birthday week.

25. Where were you born?
Children's Medical Center, Q.C.

26. Favorite sport?
Swimming; Soccer; did I mention ogling?

29. Do you speak any other language/dialect besides Pilipino and/or English?
Smatterings. And just smatterings. I treat Japanese and Chinese as if they were dead languages. Why don't I just get lessons and save myself some grief?

30. Coke or Pepsi?
"Tea. Earl gray. Hot."

31. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Morning person... I stay awake til 3 in the morning too.

32. What is you're shoe size?
(local measuring conventions) 7&1/2 to 8

33. Do you have any pets?
We have a farm at the QC residence: 1 dog, five cats, chickens, 1 myna, and big-ass rats. I'm sure someone is working on getting us a donkey.

No comments: